Bikes are great, but you know what’s not great? People who want to steal your bike.
Of course, having a decent lock — or even multiple locks — is going to be your first line of defense against people making off with your bike. However, in the event that your bike is stolen, you can utilize modern technology to help you get it back.
And things don’t get much more modern that the Apple AirTag.
Let’s take a look at some devices that allow you to attach and conceal an AirTag to your bike. This selection of devices should work with most bikes and e-bikes, but it’s a good idea to check your bike and the specifications of the holder before purchasing.
TUSITA rear reflector AirTag holder
Looks like any other rear red reflector on a bike, but this one holds an AirTag.
- Looks like any other reflector
- Compatible with a broad range of bikes
- Easy to install
- Compatible with the Garmin Varia smart tail light system
Stouchi bike bell AirTag holder
It’s a bike bell that holds an AirTag.
- Nice loud bell
- Keeps AirTag dry in the rain
- Fits a wide range of bikes
- Easy to fit
EFEALL handlebar post AirTag mount
One of the most discreet and unobtrusive ways to attach an AirTag to your bike.
- Seamlessly looks like part of the frame
- AirTag doesn’t share or rattle
GRAPID AirTag mount
This is a custom design mount that screws to the frame.
- Fits under the water bottle holder so it’s inconspicuous
- Uses security fasteners
- Fits every bike that can take a water bottle holder (which is pretty much every bike)